Looking for a career opportunity with a growing organization? Do you have a passion working with survivors of sexual assault and human trafficking? Would you like to become part of building one of the country’s first-ever place-based healing center for sexual assault and sex trafficking survivors?
If so, Avalon may be the place for you! We are looking for diverse individuals to join our team.
Additional perks include:
- Salary range $52,000 - $60,000
- FT – 40 hours/wk office responsibilities with some flexibility to work from home
- Generous Benefits package including medical/dental/vision paid by employer, Employee Assistance Program, 401K - (no match)
- Generous paid time off including sick time, flex time, COVID time, parental leave, federally recognized holidays, and floating holiday
- Mileage reimbursement
- Professional Development/Training Opportunities
- Licensing Supervision
- Opportunities for Advancement