Help Avalon encourage survivor healing and empowerment.
Avalon provides those affected by sexual assault with immediate and ongoing comprehensive services, at no cost to survivors and their families. Your donation is important to promote public awareness and lead social change.
Support survivors. Donate today!
Join Our Survivor Strong Monthly Member Program!
Become a member of Avalon’s Survivor Strong monthly giving program to stop sexual assault and human trafficking, support survivor healing, and lead social change.
Sign up to give an automatic monthly donation today!
- Create a lasting impact with your gift by providing direct support to survivors during their healing process.
- Be a member of an elite group of Avalon supporters who will not allow sexual assault and human trafficking survivors to be silenced.
- Reduced fees for Avalon Events.
- Special member events and e-blasts.
Choose your level of support:
- $5 per month – Helps provide access to resources (food, shelter, health care) and safety planning for a survivor.
- $10 per month – Helps provide survivors with transportation for medical, counseling, and court appointments.
- $20 per month – Helps support survivors to participate in group counseling.
- $25 per month – Helps support a survivor to receive individual counseling.
- $50 per month – Helps support our team of nurses and advocates in first response services to assist sexual assault and human trafficking survivors immediately after an assault occurred.
- $75 per month – Helps support court advocacy and expert witness testimony to help convict assailants.
- $100 per month – Helps support a survivor’s medical forensic exam (rape kit), medication, and health care costs.
How to Sign Up:
Please click the button below that says "join now" to download the signup form. You can either fill out the PDF on your computer or print it out and handwrite your information. Once the form is filled out, please send the filled out PDF via email to [email protected], or mail your filled out form to our office. See below for address and contact information. If you have any questions please reach out to Trinea!
Trinea Gonczar, Development Director
Avalon Healing Center
2727 2nd Ave, Suite 300, Detroit, MI 48201